Thursday, October 4, 2007

Why am I here?


... Who am I? Why is the sky blue? Why do I so often procrastinate when it comes to cleaning the bathroom? So many questions, such a short lifetime to ponder them.

After many interesting life experiences, I think I have a fairly good grasp on who I am, but of course I'm always learning more. In fact my life is dedicated to learning and exploration ... and most of all self-awareness.

I'm starting this blog to share some of my daily musings across a wide variety of subjects. And when I say "wide variety of subjects", I mean anything. And everything. And all the little things in the cracks between anything and everything.

Politics, art, human behavior, sports, travel, and probably most of all, dreaming big. So check in regularly and look forward to reading all of your comments.

No comments: